Tuesday 25 September 2012

Hello and welcome!

Hi there!

Welcome to my blog. This will be a collection of reviews, thoughts, musings and findings. As the name suggests; I'm quite keen on sparkles and sponges (of the cake sort).

Allow me to introduce myself for my first blog post:
- My name is Hannah.
- I studied Event Management at Bournemouth University and they were undoubtedly the most amazing years of my life so far.
- I LOVE nail varnish and nail art. My nails are never naked.
- I like cosmetics and beauty products - I have bags and bags and always seem to need all of them so never manage a clear out.
- I love baking cakes, cookies and other scrummy goodies.
- I'm also starting to like cooking proper meals too!
- I love sparkley things and glitter but I dislike sickly girly things - it's a tough one to get right with me.
- I dislike normal tea but love, and am becoming quite obsessed with, herbal teas.
- I have a qualification in wine tasting and practice it often.
- I love music and always have some playing (you can see what I've been recently listening to to by clicking here.
- My favourite colour is yellow.

I think this is probably enough of me for now...on with the blog! x

No comments:

Post a Comment