Friday 28 September 2012

Nails - Mavala New York

As the weather this week has become more and more Autumnal and miserable I decided it was time for a more season-appropriate nail colour.

Mavala are one of my favourite nail brands - I find they always do the most beautiful colours and the cute little pots mean you can try even more different colours without feeling as guilty.  I would never have thought about buying a grey nail varnish before but I love it! You see a lot of silver about at the moment and although it looks good, I love that the grey is something a bit different and less space-age.

Of course it isn't all grey and dismal - sparkly ring fingers courtesy of a super old and almost dried up silver glitter I found called Mercury add a bit of fun to the look (the brand name has even rubbed off, I think it got it for a present about 7 years ago but it's lasted well on my nails!). And obviously the look was finished off with a layer of Seche!

Have a great weekend! x

No comments:

Post a Comment